The school conducts Cambridge Young learners English (YLE) Tests to motivate the children to learn English in a progressive manner. These tests help the children (Classes 1 to 5) to enhance all the essential skills like listening, speaking, reading and writing through various classroom activities.
YLE gives children:
- A language rich environment
- Three levels between the ages of 7 and 12 – Starters, Movers & Flyers
- Fun learning using resources such as audio and video clips
- Child centered activities which include puzzles, drawing and colouring
- The confidence to use the English they know
- A globally recognized certificate